POLISH HANDBALL FEDERATION ANNOUNCES A JOB VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF THE MAIN COACH OF THE WOMEN’S NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing the Polish Women’s National Team for the EHF EURO 2020 qualifying games, promotion to the final tournament, achieving a specified result in the EHF EURO Norway/Denmark 2020;
- Preparing the Polish Women’s National Team for the World Championship Spain 2021 qualifying games, promotion to the final tournament, achieving a specified result in the World Championship Spain 2021;
- Preparing the Polish Women’s National Team for the EHF EURO 2022 qualification tournament, promotion to the final tournament, achieving a specified result in the EHF EURO Slovenia/Montenegro/Macedonia 2022 (first qualification for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games);
- Preparing the Polish Women’s National Team for the World Championship Denmark/Norway/Sweden 2023 qualifying games, promotion to the final tournament, achieving a specified result in the World Championship Denmark/Norway/Sweden 2023 (second qualification for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games);
- Promotion to the qualifying tournaments for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, promotion to the final tournament of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games;
- Leadership and active role in the implementation of a coherent vision for training strategy – preparation and effective implementation of a training strategy for the Youth and Junior National Teams of Poland and at the PHF’s Women’s Sports Championship School.
- Specialist coaches education level III EHF „RINCK” Convention – EHF license equivalent to category “A” PHF license (corresponding to the Polish title of the first-class coach or master class, based on the regulations valid until 26th of August 2013);
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in handball;
- English language at the communicative level.
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Training experience (as a coach or player) related to the participation in competitions of the World Championship, European Championship or Olympic Games;
- Experience in working with clubs and players at the highest European and world-class level;
Required documents, studies and statements (in writing):
- Copies of documents confirming the education and coaching qualifications;
- Information about coaching work and training achievements;
- Submission of the personal concept of the team staff (optional): assistant coach, medical care and other positions necessary to perform the indicated tasks;
- Submission of the draft of the long-term training programme;
- Declaration for continuous improvement of professional qualifications.
Place and time of application:
- The applications and the required documents should be delivered or sent in a closed envelope with the note „Job vacancy for the position of the main coach of the Women’s National Team in PHF” by 6th of August 2019 to the address: Polish Handball Federation, Puławska 300 A, 02-819 Warsaw (valid date and time of delivery of the application to the PHF’s office);
- Offers submitted by proxies (agents) on behalf of interested coaches and after the deadline mentioned above will not be considered.
Procedure and process:
- The committee formed by the PHF Management Board will analyze the submitted offers, select one or two candidates for the position of a national team coach and present them (with a justification) for consideration to the President of the PHF;
- The Committee and the President of the PHF may invite selected candidates for individual interviews before the announcement of the results of the proceedings.
- The final results of the procedure will be announced by the PHF Management Board.
- Offers and attachments may be submitted in Polish or English;
The Management Board of the Polish Handball Federation has the right to cancel the proceedings without giving any reason at any stage of the review.